Sunday, September 2, 2012

One more "wake up"!!!

Tomorrow is the last "wake up" before school starts. Where did this summer go? How could it already be time to not only get back to school- but my dreamy 12 weeks off of MY school is also over. I had so many plans for what I was going to do to get ready for student teaching. Some of it (the fun stuff!) I got to no problem. But a big chunk of it (reading those text books again like I wanted to) just never happened. Ah well- I think I'm ready. I PRAY I'm ready. 
Tomorrow will consist of getting ready for school to start and figuring how to get the kids to bed at a decent time so they aren't evil aliens on Tuesday morning. I also have a last minute project that I have recruited most of my family to do (clean out the storage room in the basement) since I don't think I will have time to get to it anytime before Christmas otherwise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment